My Fav Google Ads

Planning Friend's Birthday Surprise

Which one do you like??
 

OR







Last Friday we planned a surprise for my friend, Jia Wei. Her birthday was on Saturday but early surprises are very fun because the person is least expecting it to happen right?


SO Jaslyn and I planned since Monday morning during the same week. We did not even mention about her birthday and pretended we forgot. Jaslyn and I often met secretly to pass the money and info about the "surprise" on Friday and since Jia Wei was always around us, it was a little hard. A few times this week she kept on saying, "What's wrong with you two? or "Why are you isolating me?" but we have to keep this a secret especially since she's good at finding out things.


If you read my earlier post, Helping My Lecturer With Science Project you would realise that she was part of our group. So we thought of a brilliant surprise. When I brought the cake that morning she already arrived at Level 1 so i had to carry my bags and stuff all the way to the highest level outside the library so she wouldn't see me. Jaslyn and Gomi met me upstairs and Jas took the cake from there while Gomi and I went on to portray our "Awesome Acting Skills." I rushed downstairs and called to JiaWei. " The generators are missing (the ones we used for Wednesday experiment)" We went to the science lab and searched and I told her that Mr Ling is angry. I told her that each one cost RM300 each and we lost 3. ( I had no idea how much it cost so i had to think of a figure quick!! Hope that madesense). Out of the blue, fate was hitting me back when Mr Ling popped out of nowhere!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHH My plan was going to be ruined if Jia Wei suddenly asks him about the "missing generators" and he doesn't even know about it. Plus, he was smiling and looked very happy. SOO contradicting to what I told Jia Wei earlier- Mr ling is angry. So i pulled her the opposite way and waved to Mr Ling because he already saw us and we were having class with him in 10 minutes. When we reached a quiet and dark staircase, Jaslyn missed call me and I pretended it was Mr Ling and started talking to him, asking for forgiveness and almost cried. Jia Wei told me NOT to cry and that we would search for it. I started thinking of bad possibilites if each of us had to pay RM300. Suddenly, Jaslyn called Gomi and she gave me the Green light to return to class and that they were all ready. I walked slowly and cautiously to class, realising that the lights were off and the door was closed. When the door open , you should have seen the look on Jia Wei's face. We sang her Happy Birthday. As for me, I had to run for my life. When she repeatedly asked about the generators, all I answered was
:

 " It's inside the cake."

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu