My Fav Google Ads

Weekly Update

Erm,, ok let's put it like this. If I'm not sure what to write about or what title to give my post, Ill just write Weekly Update.


 Ok Great


Lately, I've been using my using my blogging hours to write on that absolutely long and energy consuming story- Teenage Love Is Full of Drama that a couple of my readers literally forced me to write about. sob :*


So now suddenly it feels weird blogging about the norm again. After a month of journaling that tragic story of mine. Ignore me- just being overly dramatic at the wrong hours of time-the cue to go to bed soon..


This week felt so quick. It's Friday tomorrow. Yaay! I like Fridays. One reason is because we have the class with our funny teacher, Mr Al. Fridays don't feel so tensed or stressed up as we end early and sometimes it doesn't even feel like a school day. 


Speaking of school, a recent event at my former school washed back 1001 memories of mine. The school i will never ever forget in my life. In case you didn't know, I've been to 8 schools in my entire life due to the fact that half of my life I've been in a different country and the other half is here. Another fact may be because i was constantly moving-my life's like that ;)


SAB is the longest school i've been to- 4 complete years. When my sister got the 2011 school magazine, my mum was like : Check it out it has several pictures of you. Looking at the pictures and seeing all the school events and stuff washes back even the tiniest memories-of course not those related to K- haha


I still remember how i started this week.


Monday morning: I had class at 10 so i woke up at 7.45am. My phone was on silent mode but someone was calling and it was vibrating so loud. In my dream i was saying : Shut that thing! And in my dream I answered the phone but it kept going on and on and on until I woke up. I'm like "Thank you for the wake up call I truly appreciate the Monday morning concerns." 


Oh and did I mention... I got a message from a sweet student of mine. Her name's Syaahidah but I call her Ida. She messaged before she went to school. The message was like this:


Hello teacher. When are you coming back? Puteri and Aina are no longer here. (they were my students as well) but everyone misses you. Teacher come back here. Please.


I am reading from here message right now and my heart stung when I read this.


Sometimes its remarkable if you ever touch a child's life. They treat you like you're the most important person in their world.  That's why I love children so much and trust me if I didn't want to go to university, I would be more than happy to be a full-time teacher with small kids. That's a dream i only managed to achieve temporarily. They make me happy and I love talking to them and they mean a lot to me. Enough said.


For readers of LittleMissMeen, I open to you to request for my next blog topic.


Till then. 


Lots of love xoxo


PS: Don't forget to have a stress-free weekend. We have more stories to share soon *winks

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results