My Fav Google Ads

Its Amazing When Small Things Can Make You Happy

I'm actually in my college computer lab right now, suddenly having the inspiration to blog.

Sometimes in life you can never get every single thing you want. We wish, we dream but in the end we'll have to face reality.

Speaking from my own experience, you can never be too demanding to your own life or else it may get offended and give you the worst. Treat life as another individual. Speak, listen and treat her with respect. Never demand too much in your life but give your best. 

Have you ever realised that happy things come when you're not looking?  I know I sound really poetic here but writing is never fun if you don't beat around the bush and let your readers some up with their own conclusions. When you least expect something, a small thing may appear wonderful to you.

Before I end this short motivation booster, I just want to say: Surround yourself by wonderful people, get inspired by them and most important thing you'll be  amazed how their kindness can reach into your heart and warm it. If you want to be happy you can start off by making other people happy.

Love your parents (because you only have 1 mom and 1 dad in this world), love your family and love your friends. 

If you have pets, love and care for them (this is one of the times i wish i had a cat) and love the small things God has given you. 

Finally , love GOD and thank Him for giving you such a wonderful life.

With that, you can achieve ultimate happiness.

Like I always say, if you think nobody love you, I'll be more than happy to say I do because evey person deserves to be cared and loved for.

Hope you have a great week ahead. Lotsa love from Littlemissmeen. Take care!

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results