My Fav Google Ads

Poem: Hidden Tears



You never see my tears 
As I play good hide-and-seek
My tears hide so well
You won't be able to see

I feel like telling you
Scared I might spoil your mood
And keep it to myself
Pretend I'm wearing a hood

At night it all comes back to me
Daytime it disappears
Gone only temporary
Surprise! Suddenly its here

I cry till the last tear drop
Until I fall asleep
Wishing it will go
And let me sleep in peace

I know you did not realise 
But it hurts me badly
To think of what you've done
After years of loyalty

If there is something I did wrong
Let me apologise straight to you
Or write it publicly here
To prove that I am true

When I think of giving up
Our memories haunt me down
Till I just break down and cry
Wishing you were here with me now

I thought you had changed
But you proved that you have not
You may not be like before
But let's give life a new start :)




Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu