My Fav Google Ads

Making Chocolate Chip Cookies


Hello everyone! How are you doing? Today I made my own home-made chocolate chip cookies with the help of my forever helpful maid, Kak Asna.

So after a 2 months break with a big exam in between, its time to go back to college tomorrow for Semester 2. It seems like HELP University has been lenient and awfully nice to grant me such a sweet, long holiday and tomorrow I'll face the truth that its time to wake up early again and face reality. 

To cheer myself up, this little cookie box found me this morning after breakfast (refer below) and I agreed to create yummy cookies outta them. I've always had a companion doing it with me, usually my sister if I'm at home but she had work today. And her last words were " Hey, not fair you're baking without me." I promised to save a barrel for her when she comes back tonight and its safe downstairs now.

Anyways, making the chocolate chip cookie was fun fun fun! It didn't take long and here are the simple steps on how to bake chocolate chip cookies at home:

  1. Mix all the 400g cookie mixture in the box + 1 egg + 150ml melted butter. Mix well (do NOT add water)
  2. Prepare a baking pan and spread some butter on the base so the cookies wont stick on the pan after done baking.
  3. Place them into tiny round pieces on the baking pan.
  4. Warm oven to about 150 degree Celcius.
  5. Place pan in oven and remove after 10 minutes
  6. Add the Hersheys kisses for the chocolate chip. There's White Chocolate and Chocolate kisses so you can mix or use either one you like.
  7. Place it back into the oven for another 10 minutes if you like it crunchy. If you like it soft, just wait another 3 minutes.
  8. You're cookies are ready to eat!!



Cookies after baking


Cookies before baking

Hersheys Kisses for chocolate chips


Cookie mix for baking



Fresh from the oven with Cinderella

My home-made chocolate chip cookies

Chocolate can be messy ...oops

Related post:

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu