My Fav Google Ads

Behind The Scenes of A Blog


There are some things that you naturally see in a blog and there are certain things that remain hidden, only revealed to the blog owner. When I first created my blog, the total page views were steadily changing from 1 digit to 2 digits to 3 digits and when it reached 4 digits, it stayed there for almost a year. Imagine waiting for it to turn 5 digit is like from 1000 to 9999 and finally 10000. 


The last post i published was Teenage Love is Full of Drama Part 2 and that time my total page views were still in the 9000 range. I thought i would lke to be the one to see it turning 10 000. Unfortunately when i opened my blog the next day, it was already 10 087.  Speaking of this, I'm pretty surprised how my recent post Teenage Love is Full of Drama made it to the Popular Post Chart, making it to the 6th most popular post on my blog. No post can beat Shell Telephone Interview of course. You can actually see the Top 10 Popular Post chart on the right side of my blog. Scroll down and you can see it there.


I also installed a programme where i can monitor visitors who come here. The info I obtain is so detailed! I can know what country you come from, what browser you're using, what time you reached my blog and even what you typed on Google to reach here! Of course I don't have time to monitor all these small bits of information but if i see something unusual then i will check it out. Even if you decide to click on a picture i posted, i can detect which picture you clicked on and what did you do with it. For a blogger, these things are just simple safety precautions :)


Lately I realised that many people are viewing JPA interview. Is there any JPA interview coming soon?


Today i went gift hunting because next week I have 3 birthdays of very-important-people :D
Grandma, sister, bestfriend


We had a buffet at a hotel yesterday for my sister and grandma's birthday. Going to a buffet when you're sick is not an advantage at all, especially when you just drink hot tea and the spicy-free food, etc




I usually doodle interesting posts to write about when i feel like it. Blogging is a hobby. Writing is a passion. Hearing and seeing people respond to my thoughts and opinion is interesting and we learn from each other. I used to write on a blog because i regarded it as my online censored diary. It was cool to me to see my own writings on  a website. It felt like the fun of seeing yourself in the newspaper or your name on TV. I just wrote for myself and have always had. When i write i don't think "Oh this person is going to read it." Its just a flow of thoughts and did you know something? When i wanted to turn my laptop earlier and start blogging, i was pretty nervous. Haha Why nervous? Emm,, maybe because I wonder about the reactions of my next post. 


I know some of you are waiting for Teenage Love is Full of Drama PART 3.  GOOD NEWS!!! 
I have finally decided to publish the story.

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu