My Fav Google Ads

20 Ways To Eat Less

People usually share ways to lose weight and ways to diet but here I'm going to write on something different, something you may or may not have found before.


Do you feel like you're eating too much or your appetite is uncontrollable. You've just had lunch and suddenly you feel like having cake or a sandwich. Maybe for some people who require a lot of energy daily, its good and you don't see any effect on your body. But for some people the effects aren't very pleasant especially if you start seeing flabs growing like uncontrollable moss all over your body plus the fact that you cant fit in your favourite jeans. Some people feel depressed and start eating disorders. I'm not the type who restricts what I can eat. I eat when its time and I'll eat till I'm full. If i feel like getting a second serving, i'll get it without any guilt and my mum will just stare at me and say " Wow big appetite today!"


To be honest my parents are very concerned about my size and weight. When i was younger, I had to ask my mum first before eating anything. My father always reminds me to exercise while my mom watched my diet. As the years go by, I'm used to most of the regular habits and even violated some of them *oops*..






Here's a few tips on how to eat less:
  1. Eat a good breakfast
  2. Don't eat too fast.
  3. Eat fruits before a main meal.
  4. Drink water in between consuming the meal.
  5. Eat on time
  6. Set your mind on the times of the day you will be getting something to eat. ( For example, Today I will be eating 5 times: 9am, 12pm, 4pm and 8pm)
  7. Don't eat dinner too late.
  8. Eat a good lunch so you won't eat too much for dinner.
  9. Never restrict yourself from eating something you really really like because if you have a chance to eat it, you will definitely eat a lot.
  10. Always weigh yourself once a week
  11. Check if you can wear all your favourite tight jeans or skirts.
  12. Look at pictures of food less
  13. Try and force yourself to eat something you don't like at times
  14. Fast (if you're a Muslim) , try fasting (if you're not)
  15. Drink water when you feel like eating something
  16. Don't buy or keep too much junk food at your house
  17. Don't go to the junk food section when buying grocery
  18. Try to love vegetables and fruits
  19. Get an inspiration ( For example : I want a nice body, I want to wear a bikini, etc)
  20. Just enjoy what you eat and feel satisfied. One reason you eat less is because you already had enough.

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu