My Fav Google Ads

Waiting In A Bank


Today I went to the bank. Lined up. It was so long. In the bank, you get your number then what else is left, you do people-watching. Try and get a seat in the crowd. Today I tried to withdraw money by myself without my mum helping me. It was funny looking at serious adults conducting their transactions. Then you see the small children, busy disturbing their parents, running around and playing hide-and-seek. I almost laughed when this little boy was trying to hide from his mom. He was so good. 


People stare at the digits on the screen, hoping for their number to be called. People at other people. Its pretty quiet and they don't talk much. I waited almost an hour for my turn *sweat* to finally realise I forgot my ID Card. Urgh,,, the disappointment after waiting for a millenium. 

Something people at the bank should really consider is : PLEASE OPEN ALL COUNTERS. 

It was lunch time and they opened three counters out of seven. I don't know is it out of laziness or not enough officers because everyone was pretty annoyed today. I sat next to a lady who was almost my age but she was working already. She was like : They're suppose to consider lunch hours for people who have work right after this. =.=

Other than that, I'm happy that I managed to do a transaction by myself. I had 2 to do today. Deposit and Withdrawal. For Withdrawal, you need your IC. For deposit, you do not. That's something I learned today :)



Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu