My Fav Google Ads

Some Dreams Feel So True

Was not planning to update my blog but something happened today and i just thought of giving myself a break and prime time with my baby blog. Before my sister tells the world about the thing that happened this morning, i better clarify the true facts about what actually happened. 

I had a dream last night. I've been having many many dreams. Good ... Bad .....Normal

Last night i dreamed i met Nek Lang , my grandmother's sister. I was very close to her till she passed away four years ago. I dreamed i went back to Melaka, where she lives and she was waiting for me. She is the person who cared for me when i just returned to Malaysia. I was in Melaka that time before i moved to KL. I went to school there and she was the one who brought lunch for me, who watched out for me and followed me to class, who scolded  kids who teased me because i  couldn't speak Malay and threatened to talk to their parents. the person i always have good thoughts and memories about. yes i miss her...

Last night in my dream, she told me " Shamin jom duduk dengan Nek Lang. Dah lama kita tak cerita. Sejak Shamin pergi KL tak dapat kita borak2 sangat. Jomla cerita ngan Nek Lang."

I thought about all the problems on my mind and would love to talk to her about it. She always listens and give good feedback. Sometimes when you talk to someone, you can differentiate when they really care or when they're forced to listen.
I said to her " Can i tell you now?" She said no wait till your family balik KL dulu. You stay with me. I thought yaay ok. 


I don't really understand my dream. Suddenly it flashed to a different scene. My maid was crying, then she hugged me. Suddenly it was my brother hugging me...

I started crying and sobbing and telling everyone i loved them very much.

When i get really sad or scared i will definitely wake up. That's what i did. I woke up and started looking for my mom and brother to make sure what i dreamt wasnt true. Everybody was still asleep. I was crying with real tears and sobbing really hard too...
I went downstairs and it was dark. The front door was opened and finally i saw someone awake. It was my maid washing the clothes. i went to her and just stood there. I continued crying and she said what's wrong with you? I told her i dreamed about you.. She said " Dah dah pergi tidur. Pergi masuk rumah" At first i didn't listen to her i don't really remember what happened. Suddenly my brother called me from inside the house. He was the only person who heard me cry. Everyone was still asleep in their rooms. 

He woke my mum and said " Ma, Kak Min nangis." Then my mum called me in the house and then i told her the whole story and gained consciousness again.


I know sometimes i sleep walk...but this morning was really scary and embarrasing.. Afterwards i realised that my neighbours were outside at that time, sending their children to school. Adoii!! Malunya.... Now i'm too embarrassed to go outside in case they remember. Fine im stuck in the house until im sure they've forgotten about what happened this morning. 


Lesson of the story: Be thankful you don't sleep walk and start crying  in the dark outside your house :)

Comments

  1. I think deep inside of u, u might hv been missing ur family. U must hv thought that u were not spending time with them. So ur nek lang might hv come into ur dream to show u tht all ur family members care and love u very much.

    About the embarassment part with ur neighbour, dont worry.... Just think tht u hv made their day... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello moony:) what a warm advice from you :) im so glad to hear your feedback and thoughts ^^ feel free to advice me or share what u think about my stories. You may be right. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu