My Fav Google Ads

Is Staring Rude

The reason why im writing about this started off when i was sitting down in the lrt reading my favourite book. Ampang is the last station so i thought i'd just stick to my book till we got there. Plus, it was the latest edition so i was so intrigued that i wasnt really aware of my surroundings...until...i looked up and saw that there was nobody sitting on my right or left and nobody in the front seats. I looked in the coach ahead of me but nobody was there so i thought oh well,, maybe im the last. Finally i turned left to look at the coach behind me and they were all staring at me. 


There were people on the left and right and I didn't look long to remember who they are but there were some girls, guys, i don't think they were my age but i was shocked and i thought the place was empty. Excuse my blur case,, i am not being sombong or anything if i don't realise people around me but i seriously don't realise sometimes...sorry. For example in the shopping mall last few days, we spotted a celebrity, Fasha Sandha but if she hadn't told me anything, I would have walked out of the mall and said " Oh i didn't see any familiar faces today."


Back to my story, when they were all staring i was like " is there anything wrong with my clothes or my face" *checks phone mirror and sees nothing abnormal* 


There's a difference between staring and looking. Staring is glaring at a person with the corner of your eyes usually done with intention to hurt someone. Looking is just a normal reaction when you see someone or something.


I didn't take it personally of course. That's  ridiculous if i do. When people stare, I wonder what they're thinking. Let me stop beating around the bush and be frank. There is this particular girl who stares or let's say glares at me. Its scary too sometimes because she doesn't smile or say anything she just stares at me everytime i pass the common room. How do i know she's looking at me? Its too obvious and she'll look for so long until i'm gone from the room. I'm not sure whether to smile or say hi. I think she's a senior. I wonder what she's thinking. To be honest, i don't mind making new friends but im kinda shy with people i don't know well. Especially if they look like they don't like me. Maybe i seem like i'm not shy but that's only with people i'm comfortable with and with those im close to or known for a very long time. 


I think the best way to deal with people who stare at you is just to smile back. Some annoyed ones will look away but if they're friendly, they'll smile back and there goes a new friend. 

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu