My Fav Google Ads

Amateur Driver

Bonjour peoplez!!  it iz 2012. Happeez New Yearz. I iz very sorry just realized i zit not update zis precious blogz  for a  whole entire week already. Beezi...  i iz very beezi till no see ze time. 




Ok let's get my English dictionary popping;) 


My baby V ( actually my MyVi) has been having the fun of her life having me driving her everywhere. Fine fine i know i just drive around my neighbourhood but still;)


So last week we went over to my cousins house for the whole entire day. Some crazy (my studentz readingz  Zey parents no see teacher cursingz )   robber broke in and got illegally rich in one night. 


We spent the day with them and tried to make the house look normal. In the process, we found pictures of my mum and her two sisters when they were young. My mum is the first child, then i have 2 aunties. I even saw a cute picture of my Busu when she was a baby. The robber who messed up the house made us discover all these pictures. My grandma wazz HOTT. She was slim and stylish and her hair was all fashionable in most of the pictures. Wow i cant believe that was my grandma. Well she is still fashionable now. If you ever want to go shopping, she's the best person to ask. She'll NEVER SAY NEVER.  I mean she won't decline the precious offer. Last year, we bought her matching shoes, handbag and purse for her bday. She was so excited she took off her old ones and wore the new ones instantly :D






I iz going out of topicz am I. Back to DRIVING. I was at my their house and my sister was like " Hey since you have your car with you, let's go out." My cousins came too. I did fabulouste on the road till it came to the parking. It took me two vacant parkings and i still couldn't go in properly. The movie was about to start in like 5 minutes and here i was stuck at the parking. My cousin, Kimi was like you sure you don't want me to drive? But i still went on and survived the journey. Ok fine I wont take all the credit. He fixed my steering wheel when i went in the parking lot the wrong way. 


I really don't get the turn the steering thing especially when i reverse. I'm always confused which way to turn.


Mirul was like " Please I don't wanna die. I'm not even married yet." 


Kimi : Just remember one thing : I'm young. 


I'm like Sheesh guys! Just shut up would ya ;) *winks


So i guess driving is not as easy squeezy as I thought. Cheers ! :*


One advice : 






GET A DRIVER!!!

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu