My Fav Google Ads

Last Day of College- Semester 1

Today's the last day of college for this semester. 6 months just passed by O.O wow that was quick. 9th Dec 2011,,, hmmm last year at this time 9th Dec 2010 was the mark of freedom of us, SPM students. Actually, it felt like I've been at HELP uni for a long time but then it also feels very new. I don't know how to explain that... Today they're having the college play which was suppose to be part of, went to the audition and was called back but because of some reasons I just had to let it go. Since many people are asking why im not in the play,,, actually its like this,,, At that time, I was still new and not sure of transportation and new to practically everything so there were many things i had to consider. Wouldn't wanna be called "uncommited" :P At first when i started college, i had a terrible school-sick feeling but now its much better. Raihan told me " If you think of every single memory, you are definitely gonna be sad. So live at the present and be happy." Purnima told me " After college's over, you're gonna say I miss college. So basically in life i guess we ARE definitely gonna miss the wonderful moments that have past but we just gotta learn to move on and live up to the best:)


Oh you know what? Its kinda fun feeling like a freshman all over again. Haha Like asking for directions, looking blurr and unsure of the places, discovering pathways, places to eat, and even shortcuts. I've been a senior for a pretty long time so being on the other side feels kinda cool. The seniors are only 1 year apart and most of them are my age cuz A Levels is maximum 1.5 to 2 years. But i feel like they are seniors, you know as in respect them and polite and all hehe:D 


Yesterday we had a cake party with chocolate and strawberry cake from Secret Recipe. Right after Bio at 4, thanks to Rai's mom we had a quick class party. :):) We sang happy birthday for all my friends who recently had their birthdays and the cake said " ALL the BEST GROUP A BABIES" 


I came home today and slept for 2 hours. All the sleep- deprived days of this sem paid back in 1 day. Not to mention my beauty sleep was disturbed twice just now. sheesh =.= 


Can you believe that my Biology teacher is having our test during holidays? To be specific on Monday, so yeah its a Biology weekend i guess.


My sister was showing me her new I-pod touch or whatever you call it. omg she is such a gadget lover and Now, she has an LG Crystal phone, Blackberry, apple ipod, Ipod touch and the list goes on ...and her SLR . She tries to make me learn to like it or use it but I'm truly, very,extremely, neutral to most of these stuff. Its not that i don't not like or i love love it. its alright and cool if i have its ok if i dont. hehe Mum's asking what I'd like to have. What should it be?? I have no idea? Should I change my phone? Hmm but I like it and the colour too;) To be honest, i feel uneasy if its not a gift or just get something without earning it. Well me bday coming sooon :D heehee


When college starts, we are gonna have our first external exam in January. Did you know the papers are at night? 6.30pm -8pm WOW that absolutely new. So do we say Goodluck or Goodnight ^^


Tomorrow is my aunts wedding:) 


Gosh im sleepy. Catch up with you guys later. *yawns*


Take care

Comments

  1. Hei, u should be a gadget lover too. :) although i am old (hehehe) but i keep up with the latest technology too. Once u get hooked, there is no turning back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey miss Vinnie!!!:)
    you're not old at all hehe
    that is so cool B) i know right there's no going back hmmm i have my eyes now on apple products, particularly - iPhone :D do give me any suggestions

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu