My Fav Google Ads

House of Night : Book 9


Hi guys!:)
 Sorry for taking so long to update this weekend. The truth is that I didn't have internet connection for the past few days because there was some problem with my modem. A few hours ago, it was raining heavily and I was on my bed reading the 9th book of House of Night series: Destined.  I FINALLY BOUGHT IT at Popular Ampang Point and got a 20% discount for members. As I read the second last page, I started crying because I was sooo touched when Kalona knelt on one knee and said to Thanatos " i pledge myself body, heart and soul to protect you, High Priestess,,,,,,,, Will you accept my oath?" Ok if you guys haven't read the 9th book, you know that crazy, evil  Neferet ( I HATE HER) is the High Priestess of House of Night, (that's their school name, Just like Hogwarts for Harry Potter) 

Well the one of the Vampyre High Council, Thanatos came over and found out the dirty truth about Neferet and Darkness and * sorry for spoiling the surprise* Thanatos is going to be the NEW High Priestess and about Kalona,,,oh yeah the touchiest part of the story is that he turned good for the sake of his son, for the love he has for Rephaim...I knew he loved Rephaim too much he couldn't live without his son and he chose the path of Light. Im looking forward to read the 10th series * Please be published quick!* I wanna know if the goddess forgives Kalona and what happens to Neferet? hmm there was some twist at the ending. Was that Aurox guy good or bad? What does he have to do with Heath? This book is seriously addictive and if you haven't read any of the series, please read from Book 1 or you wont understand.  Here's the picture of the 7th book, that couldn't fit in my earlier post.

 This story is so lovely; Family+Love+ Horror+ Friendship+ Hardship of life+ Problems+ Hot vampyres+ amazing zoey, the main character of the story. The main reason why i read and love the book so much is cuz i adore the main character zoey, i like everything about her, the way she deals with problems, how people perceive her, i like to read what she says and how she responses to things people say to her, i like to see how much she is a loyal friend, how much she loves her grandma and how the guys are all over her but she's faithful to Stark and Heath (before he died). The most this i like about her is that she has her right senses, she's always on the good side although people like Kalona try to pull her to the side of Darkness. She's strong and she doesn't curse and does/says bad things. She's able to control herself despite her surroundings and that is why i truly extremely adore her:):)


To view the earlier books; Book 1 -6, refer to link below:


PS: If you are reading or planning to start reading this series, let me know. I'd be delighted to hear the good news..^^ Need more people+ opnions to discuss about the extraordinary things happening now at House of Night.

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu