My Fav Google Ads

Dad Watches A Love Story

Hey peeps! I'm back and yeah this time mock exams are over :D Yippee! omg why do they call it mock exam, isit to mock us  *thumbs down for that choice of words* I only have a 3 weeks break but its better than nothing right?


To compensate all the movie-deprived days, I made my own World Record by watching 3 movies in less than a week. Its not much but i haven't done so in like STONE AGES so don't be jealous yeah ;)





1.Ombak Rindu Movie Preview

I watched this Thursday night, 10pm at a cinema in Ampang. It was night so we went somewhere near my house. 


The story is about a young village girl, Maya Karin who is sent to KL by her viscious uncle to work as a prostitute. Her first customer was Aaron Aziz and when he left the room, she begged him to save her from that place of hell. At first he declined but after awhile he agreed to buy her and place her at his second house. She was to become his sex slave and live at that house. If she ran away he threatened to hunt and kill her. 


So she stayed secretly there and they married because she wouldn't agree unless he married her. He didn't love her at first but her kindness, gentle-manner and obedience as well as her concern for him made him deeply in love with her. His girlfriend, Lisa Surihani came back from USA and forced him to marry her for the sake of fame and career as a celebrity. Hot gossips like that win loads of $$$$. He married her by force without telling Lisa that he already had a wife (Maya). 


Lisa became friends with Maya without knowing that she was the girl his husband was in love with. She talked about her problems and told her she was going to hunt her husband's lover down. When Aaron met with an accident, his mother shoo-ed Maya from the house, took the everything that Aaron gave her; car keys, phone, money, etc. She just left with her bag at night instantly and it was raining heavily. She had to leave her cat, Comel. I couldn't stand my tears at this point. ...


Then his half-crazed mother told Aaron that Maya left him for another guy. He found her and spat harsh words, leaving her without giving her a chance to explain at all. Maya lived with Aaron's driver and wife. AT that time, she was pregnant. The driver was disappointed with Aaron's cruelty and barged in his house with a birth certificate that stated Aaron was his lawful son, a secret hidden for years......
His mother couldn't accept the fact and Aaron was petrified at this sudden piece of information. Finally he united with Maya and Lisa agreed to let them live together peacefully. He divorced Lisa and there goes a happily ever after ending...... :)

Hmm,, i really like Malay movies nowadays. The quality has gone up up up. Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa (a real nice ancient story), Magika ( fantasy movie with wonderful graphics). 




So how does my blog title fit into this puzzle? My dad was asking me about the movie i was about to watch that night. Was at home, getting ready and he asked "Does the movie have subtitles?" I told him i don't think so then my sister said " It may have." And he asked " Can I follow?" hahaha 


Me: Dad, its a love story, something like OUR movie. You don't watch these stuff. You know, love marriage things like that. Plus, you won't understand. Its in Malay.


Dad: Really? Ohhh its ok I'll try and watch. Maybe there'll be subtitles.:) (face goes blank and priceless so i let him come along)


Hey! Don't blame me. He's usually into politics, religion. health issues, world news, latest technology and bizness stuff. How did watching a love story come along?? Hahaha


Its ok sometimes a change is good once in awhile. 




2. Breaking Dawn

Watched this right after Biology paper on Monday. Jane and Cinder taught me and Jia Wei how to take a bus to Midvalley. Trust me, i learn a lot about public transportation during college life. The movies, of course not as good as the book. many cut scenes but still i like to watch so i can visualize hehe. I CANNOT believe Bella suggested  Edward Jacob (EJ) for her baby if it were a boy. WHAT THE?!! I couldn't stop laughing at this point.  Something i learnt, don't leave the cinema until the side lights are open. It means there are more scenes and I even had a peek at Breaking Dawn Part 2.







3. New Year's Eve
 The first thing I'm gonna say is Lea Michelle is HOT!!!!  The pretty bells just jingle when i see her. :P
This movie is definitely exciting and all the scenes are keep-u-awake + funny ones. There are no boring unnecessary scenes. I mean even in good movies there are some scenes that drag but nope not in this one. I was wide awake through the whole show and it even had a good ending. Definitely my type of movie:) This one is full of humour  I can't even write it here without ROFL..So go and watch it and i wont ruin the surprise.

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu