My Fav Google Ads

Writing In A Blog


Where should I start, I have so many things to say. First, first, first I just finished my chemistry test this morning. Yippee. Sometimes when I have a test, it feels like im tied in a cage and ending of the test marks freedom. haha ( not even done with mock exam yet; physics paper next week. Wish me luck~)

 Its finally 1 year since Ive been writing in this blog. To be honest, after PMR I had a blog called 4ever blog which apparently did not last 4ever. My mom was the one who urged me billions of times to create a blog. She was so bersemangat that I should make one cuz she enjoys reading blogs and says that I write well which is really nice of her but of course some people can write much better. 13 December 2010 The day LittleMissMeen was created (4 days after the last day of SPM). I was cleaning up my room and advertising the items that I didnt want anymore; books, bags, accessories, etc. Care to check it out if you're interested. Look under 'Labels'.

Do you see the pens up there? In case you didn't know I L O V E writing. Much more than typing actually. When I'm bored of writing to much, I get coloured pens or interesting ones so I don't lose my mood to write. Those 3 pens; pink, purple and turquoise came in 1 pack. I bought them at Carrefour at the stationery section while going for grocery..hehe Love writing using those pens<3

I guess sometimes when you write in a blog, you feel like nobody is reading it and you lose the motivation to go on writing. Well for someone like me, yeah i do feel that too sometimes especially when I just created my blog but then I'm the type of person who loves to write so I thought I'll just write stories for my own collection if nobody wants to read it....hehe Hmm,, about ideas to write, I just write things that relate to my life. Sometimes, yes we run outta ideas..Maybe our weekly agenda wasn't interesting enough to be a blog topic but then open your options wide and make that week a time to update on current issues, your hobbies or just something interesting you found from the web. Like for me, I include motivational stuff in my blog. I mean most blogs I read are wonderful but then I don't find many motivational stuff for readers. When people read your blog, they like to see some tips or material that could benefit the reader. Sometimes, its just the fun of  reading about other people's life hehe. Of course when you write some where public, you can't say anything and everything on your mind. Beeeecuzzz,,, sensitive issues will become a problem. Recently, someone had to delete her twitter for making a very offensive remark and was trending worlwide. Man, she's just 15 and that's really scary. 

Erm, about update, I try my best to update at least once a week when I have classes and more frequent during breaks. Font and wordings, if you're writing for public please la dont end every sentence with a curse word. Its so annoying to read seriously. Use a suitable font and paragraphs if you writing long stories. I'm not a pro of course, just sharing some ideas;) Bolds, fonts, underlines can help for readers who just wanna scan through and don't wanna read the whole thing. I guess blogging is pretty fun and I'm enjoying it a.t.m. Oh did i tell you that day i went to this hotel for a ceremony and met some people my age. It was a special ceremony with invited guests only....someone actually knew me by my blog. It was very cute and surprising actually when the person asked if  I am Littlemissmeen. That person is a very active blogger and I am now a follower of her awesome blog^^

Goodnight

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results