My Fav Google Ads

House Of Night Series


If I say I'm reading a book, you'll definitely know I'm reading House of Night Series. These books are like Harry Potter +Twilight and I read all those already so I compare my 3 favourite series. The 9th book already came out!! I have all the series except the 8th and 9th.. Me want those books!! The 7th book couldn't fit in this photo so I just excluded that. Hope you guys don't mind. I was getting my dad's birthday gift the other day when I passed MPH and saw the 9th book on the " Best Selling Books" section. urgh it came out on 25th Oct 2011. Usually my friend, Sieh Yen will update me when the new series comes out but she's having her AS Cambridge exam now. Here are the name of all the series starting from the first one:
  1. Marked
  2. Betrayed
  3. Chosen
  4. Untamed
  5. Tempted
  6. Hunted
  7. Burned
  8. Awakened ... I don't have yet but I already read :(
  9. Destined....I don't have yet  and I haven't read :(
Author: PC and daughter, Kristin Cast

I started reading this book because I was attracted to the gorgeous covers. They say, don't judge a book by its cover but this book is nice inside out :P haha 

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results