My Fav Google Ads

Dear blog,


OMG Hi everyone!!:):) How long since the last time i updated...Hmm lemme check Nov 6? oooh No wonder I feel like I miss writing here:):) Hope everyone's doing great. To be honest, lotsa lotsa stories to tell ya. Last last weekend before Aidiladha, my dad came back so we picked him up at KLIA. Last time I saw him was 10 months ago so it was nice seeing him again. My baby brother surprised eveyone by running pass the security line to hug my dad. You know people were surrounding the place witing for family/ friends to reach the airport so people were watching that touchy scene hehe:) I didnt know he going to do that.


On Aidiladha, we were expecting close families to come over since we were hosting for this year's raya (having it at our house). However, we got shocking news that my granduncle fell and was in the ICU. We spent the day at the hospital and actually met many relatives there. Al Fatihah for him, alhamdulillah getting a little better now and can start eating again.


My blog, LittleMissMeen Collections is turning 1 year old soon. Created in Dec 2010;) Early Happy Birthday!

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results