My Fav Google Ads

October

Hey... *sigh This is one of the busiest weeks ever and so many things happened.  I am exhausted like seriously. We had our Malaysian Studies presentation and that was totally wonderful although nerve-wrecking preparing for it. I have not been on stage for more than a year. I mean Ive been on stage lately just for prizes and award ceremonies but not to speak in front of an audience. I think the last time I was on stage was last year IU Day but that was for the fashion show. Hmm wait aha! I was the emcee for Teacher's Day then I had public speaking in assembly around mid-year. I think that was all. Its been long since I had that feeling of speaking to an audience and was so nervous...hehe. I've been trying to upload that video of ours for ages. The file is too big. 600mB. haizz... Last Wednesday, I was walking down the street when a guy came up and said " Awak Cina ke Melayu?" I paused for a few seconds before answering his question because I was utterly shocked by the thought that he just came up to me on the road to ask that. Seriously, there are many creepy guys nowaday..Last few months ago, an African American was walking back and forth in front of me so I took a step back so that I wouldn't be blocking him. Out of the blue, he looked at me and asked " Are you scared? Why you running away?" omg that was freaky plus it was night and I was outside. Having a test almost every alternate week... I'm so glad presentation is over. Hmmm,,,, being random aren't I? I miss many people and I miss those days. Better stop saying this before I get emo...I'm enjoying college life but sometimes you have that feeling- How did you end up here when last year at this time you were in a totally different place. If I ask anyone this question they'll say: "Life goes on. You grow older." I wanna stay forever young. Its like 4 years and suddenly we're in a new surrounding, new people, new place. I enjoy the thrill and the new adventure but at times you feel like what happened to the other people you used to meet every single day for how many consecutive years, then you go for pre-U for 2 years, then you're thrown to Uni, then you work and then??? I'm lucky I have 1 of my bestfriends in the same college, same course, same intake but different classes. I love her a lot<3 and I loving my new friends too. Oh on Thursday, we all walked to the main block from A Level Dept int he dark. It was like 7 sth and no more shuttles I think but we just decided to try it out so at least we'd know the way next time. 8th October today and 1 month plus before my Mock Exam. Same goes to SPM. I found out the schedule for our first external exam. Its from 11 Jan to 20 Jan. My birthday will be in between... 15 Jan. Haha first time my bday landed in exam season. I wonder if people will even remember. Hmmm...Really wish I could upload the video but I cant. Being random again.. If someone truly loves you, they'll understand won't they? I'm trying my best to maintain our relationship. I hope you understand. Its hard but not as hard as it seems. Life's like that. There are sacrifices to be made but its all worth it. I know you'll read this eventually so just wanna say I love you...Thank you for everything :')

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results