My Fav Google Ads

Hey:) How's everyone doing? I don't have a title for this one cuz seriously I'm not sure what I'm about to write. I try to update my blog every weekend cuz I dont want you guys to say... -I came how many times and no new updates.- Actually to be honest I have a long list of things to write but when the laptops in front of me, I have no mood and tend to get distracted with other things. Just now I went through 2 blogs. Both bloggers were girls and their latest posts were very emo. Girls get really really emo for even the smallest things. Im including myself here too. I mean I admit I'm sensitive and many girls are too. We think too much and regret the things that happened to us. Look at other people's lives and compare them with ours. We think how awesome somebody else is but don't realise how truly unique and special we are. Some parents try to tell their kids but we'll say " of course you'll say that. You're my mum or you're my dad." But you know what there may be a gazillion never-ending problems and we'd be half crazy thinking of the solution or what to do next but..... The truth is you just gotta accept yourself with all your heart. Accept everything about yourself including your name, height, weight, body size, skin color, race, religion, prettiness of face, type of hair, colour of eyes, rich or poor or intermediate, the place you live, the country you're born, the friends you have, the number of ex-bfs or bfs if there are any, the number of fans, popularity, your voice, level of confidence, intelligence, personality, ability to crack funny jokes and interact well with people hmmm what else did I miss? These are all typical teenage worries and beleieve it or not but guys do face some of these feelings too. The only and only thought that motivates me from feeling most of these stuff is that God created me like this for a reason. HE wanted to see how I dealed with what HE gave me. If you get the good stuff, how did you use it? Were you arrogant and proud about it or were you thankful and helped others with it? If you got the bad stuff, were you patient enough to deal with it and thank God for the goodstuff instead of focusing on the bad stuff. Ok listen to this, Ugly people who are thankful and act appropriately (dont go all jealous and suicidal) will be granted with unbelievable beauty in the hereafter. Pretty girls who act bi*chy and all full of themselves will be granted vice versa. When I say pretty and ugly, the same goes for all other cases, rich or poor, easiness in life and hardship. In short, just believe in your heart the hardship you face today will be rewarded with something much much greater and wonderful maybe if not in this temporary world, the hereafter. 


Ok so no more emo-ing kay girls??:D:D
Change of topic ALERT!!!
My mom was so funny last weekend when we went for breakfast at Bukit Indah. I saw that kitten rubbing against her legs and I dare not say a word. I knew she was gonna go hysterical. Ok so my mum did have a bad, I repeat a VERY BAD experience indeed with kittens during her childhood. Based on her story, she was chased by a group of kittens around her house and they would not stop running till they got her. She hates kittens so much- the only reason why we dont have a cat and when we did before, the cat was to never ever come even close to mum even an inch or else I had to give the cat away. ^^ I glanced down and pretended to look at my shoes but she looked down too.... shoooot! She started shooing and shaking the table till the drink spilt and the kitten ( like all kittens) loved her and still wouldnt go away. I was laughing away with my sister hahahaha. Then she got up and stayed far away till we finished our breakfast. Poor kitty 


The Moon
Did you see the moon last Sunday night 9 Oct 2011? It was gorgeous. My cousin, Mirul called just to tell me to look outside and call back once I saw it. The moon was surrounded by a symmetrical orbit-shaped cloud. We tried to take the picture of it but it wouldnt appear on the screen 0.0 Whoever knows what that was, please tell me!


# Its Pre-U, dont act too childish .. Gosh grow up. haha but you make it seem like I'm back in kindie sometimes hehe its funn!

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results