My Fav Google Ads

Nice Guys: A Nigga Higga Video



This video was actually shared by a college friend of mine. When he sent me this link, I thought it was some normal videos guys usually watch but this one really hit me. It is NOT true. Nice guys do not finish last. My friend also told me that girls want cool guys so that they can show off to their friends. Hearing this from a guy, I'm like wow....they do think a lot too. Being a nice guy doesnt mean you'r nerdy or what. To me, just be yourself and original and you'll meet the person who will love you for who you are and not who you "try" to be. If you try to be someone you're not, one day your true self will reveal and when your fake lover finds out, he/she will dump you. Do what you think is right. There's no use trying to please someone who won't appreciate the things you do. So guys, don't believe the first part of this video. Haha. I have to admit the video is super funny !:P Enjoy:):)

Comments

  1. if im not mistaken, this is kevjumba's version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girl at the beginning of the video is really pretty:):) reminds me of Miss V

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results