My Fav Google Ads

A Note From LittleMissMeen

To my dear visitors, I have a few things to let you know. My blog will be having a few improvements. I've just started this blog after my SPM ( December 2010) which means LittleMissMeen Collections is going to turn 9 months soon.


1. Free Goodies! The 5000th visitor  and if your visit ends with the number 4 (for example 4674) you will be able to choose any items from the collections of accessories, bags, books, etc in my collection and we will deliver to you for FREE:) Steps are very simple:
- Screen shot or print screen the page with the "Total Pageviews" visible.


2. Q & A with LittleMissMeen. This is a new function I've added to this blog. You can ask me any questions about myself, about studies, about friends and family, or even share problems and ask opinions. This is part of the Motivation I have here in my blog and I believe eveyone needs motivation especially teenagers and sometimes we want to hear it from someone our age. If you do not want to reveal you identity, there is no problem with that. Conversations will be kept private and confidential and I will publish the stories here on LittleMissMeen with permission from you.  Simple steps:
- Short and non-personal questions can be askes in my chatbox.
- Personal questions can be asked by email : yazzygurl_15@hotmail.com ( for anonymous visitors)                    or my fb ( for my fb friends).

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results