My Fav Google Ads

How To Clean White Laptop

Im using a white laptop. Laptops get easily dirty so imagine white ones. Got this one for my PMR Basically all my gadgets are white; handphone, laptop and even my car. I like the colour compared to black. Black seems very work-like and professional guyish/ working lady kinda thing. White seems more teenager/fun and girlish  in my opinion. Black is beautiful too. It would be my second choice. Ok let me get to the point. A few minutes or wait hours maybe, I turned on my laptop and my sister returned the transparent keypad cover. I MUST use that or else the keypads will turn yellow. When my sister returned them, I saw a perfectly beautiful cover, not the yellowish one I never bothered to clean. Emm actually I'm not very sure how to clean it to be exact. Well guess what? She cleaned with with NAIL POLISH REMOVER. I knew alcohol was needed for this business but was not keen by the thought that my precious lappie will be alcohol-fied. haha . IT WORKED!!!!!!:):) NAIL POLISH REMOVER CAN HELP CLEAN YOUR WHITE LAPTOP!! I used a cotton bud to clean between keypads but dont soak it too much nail polish remover or else it will seep inside the keypads. Then after you finish, wipe with tissue and alcohol-free cotton bud to get rid of all the nail polish remover. There you have it- a clean laptop!:)

Comments

  1. When was the last time I cleaned my laptop? This simple computer maintenance task doesn't just get rid of accumulated dirt and dust--it keeps your laptop running in tip top shape. I have used CCleaner to tidy up my PC. It has worked just fine for me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results