My Fav Google Ads

Experience Using Public Transport

People who regularly use public transports look so calm and cool when they walk from one place to another. When irregular users like me attempt, oops... and here's how the story goes...

And so to get to my place its a bus and an lrt exchange. My first worry was getting the right bus. I kept on repeating the right number on my mind. 123 123 In the bus, how was i to know people now use Touch n Go, so I got out my purse to pay and he said: No cash. Cards only. Haizz haha Then the bus took so long to reach a nearby lrt. I'm waiting patiently and looking around at the people. Many types of people in the bus haha. They look so cool and used to it and it seems like I'm the only one looking around so i try to act normal too:P

We reach the lrt station and they punching their card again?? Am i paying twice? Says my friend: No, its not gonna charge you even if u scan again. Now we reach the lrt and many people are going up the stairs. Guess we'll follow the crowd. Reach the station and gosh they have left or right. Something like " Right is left and Left is right" Im like whaaat? and my friend saves the day again. Then we reach the right one (turn left) and then i thought it was our lrt but no. Says my friend: " That's going to a different station". Me: Oh yeah right right. ( would never guessed) Once we're in, there's no seat and i just enjoy the view outside. When one of my friend starts waving, i say " Bye! You reached your station?" and she says " No. Its your station" I look up and check :P OMG ! haha

And we exchange stations. Everything went fine and smooth and right till my friend left at her stop and I was alone. 2 more stations till my house. I said to myself " I'm finally getting the hang of this. Gonna reach soon" until they announce that my station is next and I stand up and move close to the door. Guess what? IT WAS THE WRONG SIDE OF THE DOOR. Omg so I had to pretend looking in the mirror and then turn. Gosh..just when I thought things were finally over and I reached my station........................
They HAD to close the entrance I always used and everyone was using the staircase. But it looked different that day so i checked the signboard to see if I was at the right place. Yes check:) So i went a few steps up and felt like it was the wrong way so I came back down and used the other end of the staircase ( ending at the same place) . Should have followed majority eh? lolz
Finally scanned my Touch N Go and ended that adventurous journey:D 

PS: That night I slept without hearing or thinking anything:) *Winks

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results