My Fav Google Ads

Weekly Updates

Hi y'all!:) Goodmorning::D Its a lovely Saturday morning and we planning to go shopping after this. I haven't bought baju raya yet can u believe it?!! haha Well lately been busy and my sister having her SPM trials..finally over phew! XD Usually for Hari Raya I buy a traditional clothes and some casual. The first day I wear kebaya and the second and third a baju kurung or kurung moden or anything that seems nice:) For me, I like something simple but stunning..hehe Hmm i don't like too much complicated design and too sparkly with bedazzles hehe. The best place to get cheap but nice baju kurungs and such are Carrefour and Masjid India. I like it cuz I can get many in my budget. If  you go to a boutique, you probably get one when you can get 4 with that price in the places I stated. Quality wise, you gotta choose the right place and check before purchase. I usually find so many nice ones with I'd say good quality. The price of a full set kebaya is around RM 165 to RM 200 at Masjid India ( brooches and shawl sold separately but I dont usually get those first unless I have a special event). What should I get? Hmm,, every year I wear kebaya on the first day why not try something slightly different.? Let's see what I can find after this. :)

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu