My Fav Google Ads

Hari Raya Shopping

Hari Raya's coming soon and finally got most of my shopping done. Last Saturday we went to Masjid India and at one point, there was too too many people that we could barely move. I never went there and saw it that crowded before. 0.0 Ok so I went there and there was a variety of stuff and it was so hard to choose. At the end of the day, I felt so drained out. That was one of the most tiring shopping sprees ever this year. We went around 11 and went back home around 5.30. It was not very very long, but wow the crowd and the heat made it exhausting. I was busy browsing and trying out clothes that in the end, I was the last one to buy. My mom checked out tudungs at Ariani first and then my brother got his cute little baju melayu, songkok and matching sampin. (everything so mini-sized for him). At  last, around 4.30 pm, I finally found a baju kurung moden for myself. It has a simple design and bubble gum colours. Hmm I don't think I have that colour. While I was shopping I met Jannani and her mom. Muaz Textiles has really nice shawls-so much to choose from.


That's Masjid India and the next day we went to KLCC. Wow you have to check out the sales at Isetan, Parkson. Amazing:P 50% 70 % Buy 2 for $$$. Got sandals at Nose and a cardigen at Isetan. At KLCC we bumped to some familiar faces, Arda, Nisha, Jaz, ..Then Tuesday, we went to Jusco Wangsa Maju in the late afternoon because my sister and  I still haven't gotten all our stuff. The sales we just as good as KLCC and they had the same sales at Padini so I saw similar tops and jeans there. There was khaki pants ; 2 for RM 149 ( red, purple, beige or white). The Tees were 2 for RM39 and some had no discounts at all. Oh oh and at Crocs, they have a special offer 30% off if your birthday or any of your family member's birthday is before 31 August. My little brother's birthday is this 29th so I got mine for RM 90 instead of Rm129. Ahhh I enjoy shopping if I can get these kind of sales..:D Wednesday, I went back to Masjid India just for a little while to get something I missed. 


I'm so tired of even seeing a fitting room now. How many times did I have to enter those in this 1 week:P Before this I dont fancy jeans much. I prefer the soft strechable pants. I call them soft pants hehe. But then my mom would always tell me to wear so I've gotten immune and now it feels ok - Just that I search for not-so-hard jeans hehe. Talking bout jeans, BUM Equipment having 50% off for all jeans. I got a brownish-blue. Pretty stretchable slim cut:) If there's one person I'd like to say thank you so much, it would be my mom for being patient outside the fitting room, spares time between working hours to take me there and for being my personal stylist and giving me advice on what's nice and even searching for the best places to get the things I need.:') Everyone's fasting and yes its tiring but to go wait and search for OTHER people's stuff should be more tiring.... In the end its the fun and joy you spend with loved ones. I'm looking forward for Raya as its a tradition for everyone on my mom's side to gather in my late great grandmother's house in Melaka. I even meet some of my second cousins (my mom's cousins children) once a year that is during Hari Raya. I would like to wish an early Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir Batin to all. Forgive me for my mistakes and wrongdoings ( if there has been anything offensive written anywhere here unintentionally). Thanks for visiting and have splendid day ahead;)

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu