My Fav Google Ads

Quotes on Success

College has started so I'm waking up before 6 everyday again. I really busy and I cant update my blog on weekdays :'( but I'll try my best on weekends. 


"People with greater success face greater challenges and sacrifice."


Hmm,, this is just a motivation for those who are working hard and just a reminder to never give up:) Here's a quote I always forever stay with:


" Hard work and good deeds will always be rewarded, if not now it definitely will one day. "
 For people who are doing good things, may it be to Allah, to your parents, to your friends, to yourself, to your family or to anyone, keep on doing it. If you are studying hard, keep up the hard efforts because it will definitely be rewarded by Allah ( directly or indirectly, now or later.) It just will and that is what I believe and what has motivated me to keep on going in life. There are ups and downs but when you are doing something good or with good intentions, have faith and say to yourself " My hard work and effort is going to be paid off one day insyaAllah"  and that's what keeps you going. Pray and tawakkal. After your hard work, then let Allah decide. Afterall, human beings can plan, but the decision lies in Allah S.W.T. 

Comments

  1. great! Very motivating quotes to start off the day.

    It's true! That's how I live my life, at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you like it. may success always be with you dear hehe =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great quotes ! . can i copy them ? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beep: Sure thing!! sharing is caring hehe=) glad u like them

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu