My Fav Google Ads

My Weekends

Dear all, its been awhile since I updated but blame it on college. haha
On Saturday, I woke up pretty early and did my Math homework. It was from Thursday's pile of homework. Then I went to the clinic. I drove there!!!!! With my brand new car ( whoops it was suppose to be a surprise for the next post =.=) Can you believe it? Since that day, mid June when I was down with a fever and a cough, I am STILL NOT COMPLETELY WELL. Its like a month already and all I can order at restaurants is HOT TEA. Well, I told the humorous doctor that i did not want too much medicine because I've been eating more than you can think of; Soluble, Panadols, loads of Vitamin C tablets, 2 doses of antibiotics,Calcium, 3 types of cough syrup, papase, ponstan, urgh you name it! I got it  :( Well, I succeeded leaving the clinic for the 3rd time with only 2 tablets. That's like World History. Did I mention that the doctor was being over sarcastic and calling me ANEROXIC??!! No way. I am normal and slightly fat-less at the shoulders and  whatever but I am not aneroxic:) I returned home and cooked lunch after so long. I made fried chicken, veggie soup, 'sambal ikan bilis, potatoes and tempe' and fish curry. Enjoyed the pleasure of chemistry in the kitchen and resumed my Math homework ( this time its Friday's hw). Then after a nap or so, I continued with Chemistry. Night was online time;)

On Sunday, I fasted cuz its month of Syaaban and Ramadhan is around the corner:) I ate medi during sahur so while doing Biology homework, I started dreaming and so I went back to sleep. Woke up and did some reading before my mom asked me to clean up my new car:* I LOVE IT SUPER DUPER MUCHH<3 I didnt just clean it. I washed it tip-to-toe =B  ( with a sponge and soap which I have not done for the past 10 years of life..haha) It was like hott in the afternoon so I ran up and grabbed my sunhat, hoping the neighbours would be safe and sound inside their homes on a sunny Sunday afternoon instead of witnessing a queer girl washing a car with her sun hat. ok I did not bother to look if anybody noticed and went on till mission accomplished. After washing the car and performing prayers, I watched KL Gangster with my sister. My mum bought the Cd so I finally had time to watch it Had two naps today to payback the hours of sleep I lost in the weekdays. aaaah=) nice. Resumed Bio work ( but my brother kept bugging me and trying to doodle on my notes with a HIGHLIGHTER so I just closed it and followed the little baby  downstairs). Then we had dinner BERBUKA!! Night- Did my postponed bio( leaving phy for last) and helped out with my sis a bit. Now online and about to sleep. Nights!;*



PS: Monday is a holiday at HELP because of the Math Marathon.

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu