My Fav Google Ads

My First Car









Dear all, before I tell you the story of how I got my first car, let me tell you what happened earlier. Conclusion: " Best things happen unexpected and unplanned;)" In my earlier post " Looking For A Car", I mentioned that I was car hunting and looking for a second hand car preferably a MyVi. My lack of driving skills and well yeah lack of experience doesn't give me enough confidence to drive my mom's MPV or any brand new car. The older, the better. Well, everything was settled and after hours, days, weeks of hunting, I found the perfect MyVi at a car dealer in Taman Maluri Area. The name of the place is T*t*n right next to the LRT Taman Maluri. I paid deposit on the same day and I went back with excitement telling my sister of my victory and happy that that was the end of my dead-tired car hunting days. He promised that I could get the car in 3 days. I was very excited and I already made plans for the car and even called up a few places to see if they had the accessories I wanted. The day came and Mr X ( the car dealer) told me that i had to wait another week. I thought that was fine and waited patiently but no news. My mom called and he said another week. Then another week and another . My excitement was fading and on the fourth week, I called him up.
" What's the problem? What is going on? I need an explanation."
* the common things...blablabla. He ended the sentence with " One more week".
I felt raged. How many times does he wanna say " 1 more week"!!
So I made it short and clear.
" I want my money back or I see you in court."
He agreed. I came on the same day and collected my money. It wasnt even him who returned my money. He was there but we didnt even look at each other and he said nothing. I even realised that the car was gone and I collected all my documents.
 # Note: Always collect ALL your IC, documents from ANY dealer if transaction is cancelled.


So, I stopped hoping on getting a car because it was really tiring and this is the second time they let me down. The first was a guy whose father sold the car I was suppose to buy from him. I didn't have the guts to get a brand new one so I guess it should be fine for now...Not that I love driving anyways. I like to be the passenger better.


Well, back to my story my mom who's always understanding and knows me better than myself. Well she sensed that I was really excited and all so she came up with this surprise. She mentioned it a couple of times but I didnt take car talk seriously anymore. I just let it go:) Last Friday, she gave a wonderful surprise by saying " Your car is ready. Let's go and pick it up." I was tremendously overexcited. It turned out to be a White My Vi new model. It doesnt look like the normal MyVis at all. It looks like a different model and pretty  cool and brand new. OMG How was i suppose to drive it? Anxiety filled me when I was going to drive it on the road for the first time Friday night, behind my mom's car. It was dark and raining too. Gosh you had no idea how startled I was but I always have this tendency to face my fears if Im forced to.


For example, Im acrophobia ( afraid of heights). When I was small, I hated the circus if I had to sit somewhere very high. Last year, we went to Sunway Lagoon and my dad dared me to go on the Flying Fox. It was almost raining so I assumed they were going to close the ride by the time it reached our turn (long queue). I was wrong..We were the last ones allowed to go on and my dad asked me to go first. I did and I faced my fears. Fear #2 Cockroaches ( When I was 9, a huge cockroach was inside my school uniform) Fear #3 cutting my hair (When I was 15, the hair stylist which was a guy cut my hair short and I cried).


I'm so thankful for getting this car but I do have to abide some rules and regulations like " No driving on highways or out of Ampang area". I'm still new and barely driven although I got my license in April 2011. I guess I'll just need to practice first.


PS: I read the newspaper today and came across news regarding  2  fatal accidents in different places. The road is a dangerous place and even getting your license doesnt mean you are a pro-driver yet. Practice makes perfect. That's all I can say. Goodnight:*

Comments

  1. Don't worry... when it comes to driving, you just have to make yourself believe that you've been doing it for years, and you will drive like you have! XD Been there done that...

    And, NICE CAR~ But why white? I was thinking deep red would suit your hotness more =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice pou leen!!:) I guess you're right.
    WOW deep red ??! are u serious hahaha well i wouldnt wanna take YOUR colour car eh *winks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you think it's great that you finally got the car you've always wanted? Congratulations! Learning to drive on the road takes time. But as long as you don't give up, I'm sure you can do it.

    Dante Mallet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dante Mallet :) apologies for the awfully late reply as I overlooked this one. Thank you so much for your words! I do think its great and that its true that practice is the key to successful driving skills. Well, I appreciate your support and keep reading. Hope to hear more of your feedbacks.

    Do drop your bloglink. I shall visit

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu