My Fav Google Ads

What is "keg" ?

Today my brother came back from school and showed me his homework. He had Math and English homework. When he opened his English book, the sentence of the week was - An egg in a keg- I saw that and then he told me " Kak Min. Can you draw the picture for me?" I was like - What in the world was "keg"? I guess this is the first time I don't know the meaning of a word in a Kindergarten book. I was super curious and ran upstairs quickly to check out the meaning.


Keg: A round wooden or metal container with a flat top and bottom, keg beer = used for storing beer


Then I went back downstairs and drew it for him.


PS: Kids nowadays,,,they are more advanced and I won't be surprised if they start learning Biology or Chemistry in Elementary school. Ok maybe I will be a..bit surprised =)

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results