My Fav Google Ads

A Visit To a Mansion:)

Hey guys! How are you doing? Hope everyone is doing great:D Last Saturday, 4/6/2011 I was off from work because of the mid-term holidays. The previous Saturday, my friend from ISKL gave me a call when I was on the way to work. She told me that her finals are over and that we can meet up anytime soon. Weee~:) So, last week messaged her and we planned to meet up that Saturday that I was off from work. Since January, this is the FIRST I repeat , the first Saturday that I do not have a class. So we went over to her house. Its not like this is my first time but I haven't been there for awhile. Last time I went there was before getting my SPM results (March 2011). Ok I shouldn't say I went to her house. Its more like I went to her mansion or mini castle. hahaha. Her house is super huge. There's a swimming pool in the front and a park in her compound. You can even jog around there. That's just the outside. When you go in, there's like mirrors, chandeliers and gold decorations everywhere with portraits and big vases and all. When I sat down, one of her maids (she has 2 or more) brought a tray of coke and offered some to us. When we were about to have lunch, she asked me:" Which living room to you want to have your lunch?"( Note: There are more than 3 living rooms) and you just sit down and the maid will start serving ; first the salad and cheese rolls, then the main course, finally the dessert. The main course is cooked by their chef and the dessert was baked by one of their maids. She has 2 security guards and a few drivers. Oh ! She has a small, cute dog called Simba and when she calls its name it will come running to her. I am afraid of dogs although they are cute since I've been chased by a dog for more than 2 times in my life. Her driver took us to Pavilion and we went shopping there and also at Fahrenheit. When one of them, Sara checked out my phone, she saw a picture of my friends and I while were at Penang Village, GE Mall. I put that pic as my screen saver and she told me that she recognised them. There was Puteri, Madihah,Adlene, Atul, Najat and me. She went to my birthday bash last year and she actually remembered their faces.

I 'm like : WOW Princess treatment HEHEHE Although they are rich, I like it how nice and humble they are:) I mean some people are not even half that rich and they show off a lot. Well that was my day :D "Stay tune" for the next post Toodles:*

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results