My Fav Google Ads

PMS



"Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) refers to a wide range of 
physical or emotional symptoms that typically occur 5 to
11  days before a woman starts her monthly menstruation 
cycle. The symptoms stop when menstruation begins...."




I never actually believed this until last year when I realised something..a pattern.


I'm the type who records every occurrences of my life in a single daily planner. Some years I get a thin one, some years I get a thick one and sometimes medium. As long as its a planner it will definitely do for me. I like those planners where they have 30 boxes in one page so I can see clearly what happened throughout 1 month. I like to see the big picture rather that 1 page at a time. Ok back to my story. First I admit that sometimes I am a crybaby and I cry easily when I'm sad, mad, upset, frustrated, disappointed, etc. When I record things in my diary, I include stuff like this ( you're lucky I'm writing this. I seldom share things in my real diary hahaha):
Cried today because of- or  X made me cry  then I also record my period days from the very first day to the last. If I'm rajin or if I feel like it, Ill write : heavy flow, etc ( you don't want to know the details.) This is when I realise something. Everytime I cry, its 1 week before my period. No exact days but roughly a week. Ok don't get this wrong. Its not like every single time in the whole wide world I just cry for no reason a week before my period. Sometimes things happen and people can cry anytime. Sometimes nothing much happens and you just get menstruation without PMS. However, my point here is that after I realised that pattern I actually went online and searched about PMS after years of not bothering. I realised that what they are saying matches what I see in my diary and now I do believe it. Nevertheless, when I cry because of something or someone, I refuse to believe that its because of PMS and I always think its because of that particular situation or person. To make me feel better now, I always reassure myself at times I cry that its because of that and it will get over soon as soon as menstruation is over.:) It makes me feel better that way because some problems make you feel like they are going to last an eternity. I guess this is the obstacle of some women. I'm starting to think that those bad dreams I had lately are also a result of this. "...emotional symptoms.." I still wonder what exactly they mean by that because that is a general word. However I believe that the reason they put that general word is because every woman has their own symptoms. Some get angry, some rebel, some get mad, some act annoying, some emo and some -like myself- cry.


However, I do believe that women should not let this PMS take over themselves till they cannot control their own actions. After all, every sane person has a sane mind and we choose what we want to do. Its not like we just sit there and let emotions take over. I want to tell the girls and women out there that let's not make PMS a barrier to success and happiness in life. Afterall PMS= Pardon My Sweetness. So act sweet gals! :* 

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results