My Fav Google Ads

Motivation/ Looking For A Car

Good morning Malaysia. It should be night time in other countries like USA. I don't usually wake up at this time but I can't go back to sleep after sahur today so here I am on my blog. Apologies for the contradicting titles up there. Haha.XD A lot of things are on my mind. Shoot! 1 more month till I start uni ayayayai. Well kinda excited but then I can't relax too much after this and I have to study. :)

Suddenly thought of some motivation for students with exams this year; SPM, PMR etc...

People always tell me its hard to get myself studying. I want to and I try to but I can't. Well, here's the thing. Think about your future. After ending school, you might have some conflicts and confusion on deciding the best for your future because the decisions you make will affect your life (I'm talking about long term basis here hehe). However, you want to be confused of having many choices rather than be confused of not having any choices at all. When you don't have much choices you have to accept what is offered although you don't like it. Some people know exactly what they want to do after high school and that is very good but most of us are not very clear and it totally normal. I talked to this lady from Paris whose husband is a Geologist and she told me " I had no idea what I wanted to do after high school. You need time and research to sort that out and take your time because its not an easy decision to suddenly decide for your future."

This is her opinion and many will be facing these sort of situations. Conclusion: Its ok to sacrifice a little and study for the sake of your future. The benefit and the result afterwards is really really worth it. All the best;)

Ok so end of motivation moment haha. In one day you can have totally funny things happening to you like your friend's little brother hitting on you or calling you "angel" and then some serious talk. Oh and btw I am looking for a car. Apart from the reason that I am just a graduated high school student and the fact that I want to be economical as well my parent's( especially my mum:D) concern of me ruining the new car (ruin here= scrathes,bents,any small defect counts), I have decided to get a second hand car and forget my Nissan Fairlady/ my pink MyVi Special edition a.t.m. :P So now browsing browsing browsing for good conditioned second hand cars. Factors to be considered:

1. Price

2. Mileage

3. Year

4. Colour

I like the MyVi design and size so I think that it will be a good option for my first car. I dunno we'll see how it goes. Today we were suppose to view this really nice car year 2009. Good price too but suddenly he called and said his dad sold his car already so we had to cancel the viewing. Grrr hahaha.

Chow! That's all for now.

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results