My Fav Google Ads

On Streets of KL with My Sister



Its the school holidays which means my younger sister which is just 1 year apart from me is off from school and we plan some activities and outings together. When talking bout my sister, she is not only a sister but the small age gap makes her more like a friend, a best friend. Now that, we're getting older she's getting taller than me which makes it seem like she is my big sister. Since small, we do everything together: play, eat, sleep, school and even bathe together. (that's my definition of everything) Now of course we don't do all of those stuff but I can like tell her anything and everything and she'll understand what I feel without me saying it. She'll know what I'm thinking and she'll know the right thing to say. The statement: "Are you twins?" is so habitual that I get so immune to it and its an automatic response to answer "No" but we do play a trick sometimes to people we just meet and get them tricked that we are twins. But once you know us you can see that we look different. We look almost alike so you can't expect us to act alike too. She has her own ways and I have mine. That's what makes it fun at the end of the day when we can help each other out, give support and I couldn't have asked for a better sister. We stand for each other and will never let anyone talk bad bout the other. I have to admit that younger siblings are pretty annoying at times but it will end with a sorry note or a teddy bear:) So this is my sister and my only sibling for 13 years before my little brother was born.

So on Wednesday, this is the person who took me around the streets of KL from Times Square-Sungai Wang-Fahrenheit-Pavilion. Then while we were busy in Pavilion it rained! Can you believe that? And we were suppose to get back to TS in 15 minutes when our mom would be waiting to go back home. I was like NOOOOOOOO Please find any other way because I don't want to get wet. We met Chi Jun on the way out of Pavilion so we decided to go back to TS together. It was sso funny because we got ready to change our shoes. Nasreen didn't want to wear her new Converse so she wore back her old ones, I changed back to mine too. Then Chi Jun tied her hair and the background music was Mission Impossible!!:) It was cool that that song was playing as if supporting our mission 0.0 . Then we ran and hurried from Pavilion-Lot 10-Sungai Wang-Times Square following the longer route so that we could minimise the chances of getting wet. Evnetually, we ended up looking like we just came out of a swimming pool once we reached the TS Cross Over....=.=

I have not finished my shopping yet unfortunately because I want to find places where they give good offers. FYI its mid-year sale. You can find lotsa nice things at a good price so I am not going to sacrifice precious money to buy something without a good price. Hmm,,waiting for my next shopping spree;)

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results