My Fav Google Ads

Lalalalala

I feel like its been awhile since I wrote here. I know some have came here a few times seeing no updated stories but I'll make it up today with a couple of posts:) Lately, I have been very very - i do not want to use the word busy so the best word is- occupied. Many things are suppose to be done and after one comes another. 2 weeks left till college's starting but my mind feels like its not ready yet. I want a longer break - huhu that's not going to happen- These couple of days I wake up with a startle when someone enters my room (usually my mum) because of these terrible dreams. One day, its someone looking for me to murder, then its being stuck somewhere faraway crying to get back and this morning its someone following me to give this dangerous packet containing -God knows-. I even remember the face of the man with his long, unkempt hair. Those eyes staring at me asking to open the gates for him, me refusing and suddenly his hand appears as I close the door. Urgh I just hate those dreams. I don't think I've been watching scary movies lately but those dreams are more like suspense and terror rather than spooky. I can barely sleep well these days and that's whats tiring me the most I guess. People say its best to read your prayers before sleep and it prevents those dreams but even that, I'm still having them. I think its because of the book I'm reading now. However, the book is just a story of hardship. Remember the "Hunger Games" which I posted last week? This is the second book. Addictive too. Hopefully I dream of unicorns and rainbows tonight Haha XD

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results