My Fav Google Ads

Poem: Fake Promises and Lies

I'm so dead tired of all of this
Ill just write it in a poem
You promise and you tell me lies
Expect me to be so patient


Messages not replied
Calls mailbox-fied
And then you give excuses
The patient me will just smile
And pretend to be un-bothered


Im not referring to just one person
Because many have this habit
I just don't know what to say
I guess they just don't mean it


It always ends with a smile
That"s how we go along
But the moment of wait is so agonising
I feel that you have gone.


Is it wrong to just miss you
Then have you ignore me like this
Or ignorance is actually the issue
So let's just end this case.


I know we're all so busy 
But I always make time for loved ones
I don't want to sound so cheesy
Just missing our wonderful moments.


I bet you're not going to read this
And many other people will instead
I don't care 
I'll still write it 
And hope they pass the message.


PS: Its been some time since I wrote a poem. I hope this one's ok:)

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results