My Fav Google Ads

BRACES

In high school you practically see dozens of people with metal on their teeth but in elementary school, its rare. Maybe in some countries its normal but not in my case. I was 11 years old at that time and my sister was 10. June 2004-fresh in my mind. I wore my very first braces and so did my sister. At that time all my baby teeth have came out but not for my sister. Her teeth were in more serious need of braces compared to mine. Mine was a little crooked at the bottom and slightly to the front on the top. Braces was not a necessity but my dad insisted and he would always say : " When you smile the first thing people see is your teeth. You need to make it straight and nice." It would go something like that. So I played along and enjoyed the 2 years with braces. It was painful but the best part was changing the colors every month. The small kids at my elementary school would stop and ask " Why is there metal on your teeth?" or they just stare at it. No one else was wearing it at that time except the two of us. Must have been strange for some kids. So in June 2006 I took it off and felt relieved to feel nothing sharp on the inside of my mouth except for my slippery teeth hahaha:P  We were given retainers to wear at night as its hard to talk if I wear it during the day. A few days ago, I remembered about my retainers and thought of trying them and see if they still fit. Guess what? They do! But you cannot imagine the pain that I feel like tearing them off. Well the first and second day hurt but I wear it to sleep so I won't feel it. The bottom teeth is easily shaped with my retainer and i becomes straighter. However, the top teeth is really hard and it won't change much in a short period of time. I was told to wear the retainers only for 6 months to a year but I would advise you all to wear it as long as you can to maintain the shape. After all, it would really worth your money if you discipline yourself and wear it consistently. :)

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results