My Fav Google Ads

"Sometimes you meet people and you feel like you've known them for a long time."
- John Cusack

Ok so yesterday I went out with a friend that I just knew. Actually I did not just know him. We met 2 years ago at a friend's house. Had a chat after he called me over and since then no contact. Met him a couple of weeks ago after school was over while meeting a friend of mine. He seems so different now. Kinda shy and well different than when I met him before.Different in a good way.


So why did I choose that as my Title? It just seems that some people you meet seem like people you have known for a long time. Besides the fact that he knows almost all my close friends, we can chat like talking to an old friend that I haven't met in a long time. And I can't do that to even some people I have known long enough. Its nice to be out with the guys sometimes. I had a great time. We didnt actually have a day out to somewhere special or something.

It was really relaxed and we went out to a place I regularly go for shopping, near my house. He didnt have breakfast yet although it was afternoon already so he had brunch at Tarbush. I don't usually eat my lunch that early so i just had something light. Then we went to get my piano certificate at Yamaha and met Razman and his family. So long I didnt see him around since he moved to another school 2years ago. Then I went to Watson to get a few stuff and he just followed and he told me he always sees the things at Watson in his sisters rooms. Haha At Watson, I met an old friend at Bukit Indah, Adib. He just started working there and the last time I saw him was during my first driving test. (which I failed on the road and had to repeat again)

Meeting familiar people now..Then I went around looking for Hot tickets for my phone ( I don't wanna use them now but I wanna keep them because soon they are not going to sell Hot Tickets anymore- I heard from a salesman. Don't blame me if Im wrong)I asked him if he wants to get anything but he said he's fine and he'll just follow me. Besides he doesnt come to AP often.
He just checked out the CD shop at ground floor omg what is the name again...Rockie?..I forgot the name but my sister bought her Justin Bieber's tickets there. Last, we went to Dunkin Donuts and then I went home. :D

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results