My Fav Google Ads

EXAMS EXAMS EXAMS


Let's see. Exams are a common word. Wherever you go (if you are a student) you will have some sort of exam right?


In Malaysia the most important exams for teenagers are PMR and SPM. I had my SPM last year so its pretty new and I still remember the experience. People keep on thinking I like exams but no way !!! I DO NOT:P Exams are stressful and they require focus and discipine if you want to get good grades. Yesterday a friend of mine, Alia told me that she is deactivating her fb to focus on exams till her PMR. Its not a bad thing because fb can really take away your focus if you are too indulged in it. During my PMR days, I didnt have fb nor was I active on any social network. During my SPM, I promised myself that I could only go online once or twice a week ( NEVER ON MONDAYS TO THURSDAYS) unless for a good excuse. I limit the hours when i go online expect for the day right after an examination. For those days, I don't put a limit and I just go on for as long as I like. You know why? Because here's a rule I put for myself. No going on fb or msn 1 week before exam and during the whole period of examination. (this includes all exams; small or big, important or not) I do this so I will get used to it during my actual exam.

Well different individuals vary and people have their own ways on dealing with things. I am just sharing with you what I did and some of my friends have other ways on dealing with it; some deactivated their fb 2 months bfore exam. Its ok. Actually, there is no harm going on fb if you actually study and focus. There is a time for everything and you just have to know how to divide the time so that you will be successful and achieve the things you want to achieve.

Besides, remember this. Successful in real life ( exams, etc) means a lot more than being successful on fb. Having thousands of "fake" friends. Getting lots of likes and beautiful pictures. Those are kinda like fantasy and they don't change your life or determine your success in ANY way. Welcome to reality and the real world honeyy. Those are just for fun and if you get swayed by those stuff, you may miss your chance to succeed in real life. Im just saying this from my point of view. No intention to hurt anybody and in the end YOUR LIFE YOUR CHOICE. That's all I can say:D So smile !

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results