My Fav Google Ads

My Sister's Guinea Pig:TIMMY






Here is the rodent. HAHA Just kidding. My sister gets mad when I call Timmy that and she says he's offended. Ok so lemme change that sentence. Here is the guinea pig. Gosh I think I'm allergic to it. I'm sneezing even while typing here on my blog. We got it when it was small , just a few weeks old I think and now its getting bigger and bigger after 6 months. OMG it eats so much my maid has to feed it thrice a day. Thats why its growing so fat (no offence Timmy), you look cute and chubby. Just took his picture and thought of posting something cute for a change tonight. Enjoy looking at the rodent. OOPS I mean the guinea pig.!!




PS: In case some of you didn't know, guinea pigs tend to communicate with you when you call their name. They make a different noise when they are happy, hungry or scared. Guineas like to be pampered most of the time and they love attention. Timmy's fur is silky and nice because of his healthy diet I guess. He munches on broccoli, carrots and any stem of a green veggie. I Love Timmy!:D Oooh Oooh I forgot to mention that it is a MALE but we got a pink cage for it;) *winks




Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results