My Fav Google Ads

If I Can Choose An Animal

I would like to be the swan..........=)=)

It is so elegant and I like to see it swim gracefully on the water. Is not so noisy and doesnt seek much attention either. Princess and the Swan Lake:D Unlike the cat, who is soooo perky ..hehe I kinda like cats or kittens a lotte but i wouldnt want to be one. Haha Actually I wouldnt want to be any animal just saying this for fun. Ok so I do like cats and I used to have bunch of files full of pictures of cats. I would open a file to keep my test papers and have 10 cats looking straight at me. Cat Haters hate to see my file. Like my friend Vinosha wo used to sit next to me in class. Poor her hahah she had to see my cat files everyday. But common admit that it is kinda cute;):)

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results