My Fav Google Ads

French Manicure

First, just wanna let you know I just wear nail polish at times when I cannot pray. I am aware that nail polish= prayer void because water will not reach the nails when taking wudu' and wudu' is important to clean yourself before prayers.:D

Ok so I did this french manicure MYSELF!! Weee:D:D I know its not perfect like doing manicure at a nail salon but its looks frenched up doesnt it? haha Well last month I did the normal manicure and it was RM 30. I enquired about the french manicure and they said it was RM40. Well this month I want to be more economic because I'm going out for movies and stuff. So, I decides to do it myself.

Pros: I get to save RM40!!

Cons: I only get to do it on my left hand. I'm right-handed and not ambidextrous (Wow! This is the term used for people who can write with both hands) teehee;)

PS: If you want me to do it for you, I'd be more than happy to do so! For people, I can do all 10 fingers.

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results