My Fav Google Ads

Death of A Pet

My sister's guinea pig died this morning. Do you remember the earlier post where I described Timmy and put pictures of him? He's gone... Unfortunately, Timmy broke a tooth and got really sick. His saliva kept dropping and wetting his chest. He couldn't eat well and looked weak. On Saturday, it looked so so weak that when my maid picked it up, Timmy couldn't support his neck and just hung his neck down weakly.

Now, whenever I pass its cage I remember seeing it there. I remember taking photos of Timmy for my blog. But now, its under the ground resting. Its really sad that Timmy's gone and there is no more hearing it call us or squeak when its hungry. My maid and my sister should feel the saddest cuz they are the closest to it. She buried it near the playground in front of our house. May Timmy rest in peace down there. One day, we are having fun playing with you and another day you are gone. That's life. People, animal, things come and go. Be happy while they are with us and prepare yourself and remember that one day they will leave. Life goes on:):)

Here is the link about Timmy when he was still alive and healthy.

http://littlemissmeencollections.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-sisters-guinea-pigtimmy-here-is

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results