My Fav Google Ads

Baking Cupcakes For Teacher's Day





Dear blog,

hmm,, it feels like quite some time since I wrote in here. Ok let me tell you about this whole week. I was grounded so couldn't online..NOT just joking. I can't remember the last time I was ever grounded- I'm a good girl O:) (angel smiley). My white Apple Macbook was always on my study table but I just didn't have time to go online for the past 4 days. Pretty busy this week. I'll start with Thursday.

It was our baking day. We were going to bake cupcakes for our high school teachers. I was the first one to reach Puteri Sara Alyssa's house at 9.30am on Thursday 26 May 2011. Then Raihan came along then Izham. Then Atul and Madihah and finally Najat in the afternoon. We baked 4 flavoured cupcakes:

1. Chocolate

2. Vanilla

3. Red velvet

4. Banana-chocolate

My sister also baked brownies at Syira's house. We tried each others recipe when they came over to Puteri's house in the evening. This year seems like cupcake year. Many people are doing cupcakes and are into trying them out especially for Teacher's Day. I think this year's teachers day should be pretty nice for the teachers cuz many people are actually taking the effort to bring pressies. Even my cousin at St John told me that his teacher's day was SUPERB! After baking for 9 hours, I was dead tired. At 4.30pm, Puteri's piano teacher Miss Rebecca came and she tried out the cupcakes. She was like SUPER DUPER excited that we were baking cupcakes for our teachers . After that, I dropped by Brillington Language Centre where I work part-time to return the exam papers that I have finished marking. Then, my mum dropped by Wangsa Walk to get something for my brother's teachers. He was celebrating Teacher's Day too the next day, Friday 27 May 2011 at his pre-school. We stopped by Famous Amos to see what they have for teacher's day but it was so expensive. I didn't want to waste money and buy chocolate and a flower for RM17. SO, I came up with an idea and thought I will make it myself. We bought separate ribbons, small teddy bears, tranparent gift wrappers and finally Van Houten chocolates which were cheaper when you bought in boxes. The moment i got home, ( 9pm) i collapsed on the bed cuz I was very tired. Hello we were baking cupcakes since morning. After gaining some energy and eating Maggi laksa (my favourite) I wrapped all the presents for my brother. He had 7 teachers so we did 7 and ate the extra 3 chocolates. Then I made a small card and attached it to the gift with some thread. Being a little creative really saves a lot of money. 12am- Off to bed.

It was super tiring for me but I have to say that this day is one of those days that I feel so contented and happy. Here are some pictures of the cupcakes:D

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results