My Fav Google Ads

Piano is My Passion




Piano. The word is synonym to my life as my mum put me in piano class since i was 6/7. I dont exactly remember but i just recall going to piano classes, getting candies when i played well and yeah playing nursery rhymes on the piano.

ok so a few years ago when i used to live in Bukit Indah, i had this neighbour who played super well. She/He played all sorts of songs, beautiful melodies and it was just incredible that sometimes i would just open my bedroom window to hear to sweet melodies. That time i was Form 2 and i was only in Grade 3 Practical i think. Although i started playing piano early, i never played based on Grades when i was small and just played songs and took up classes for fun. However, in Standard 6 I told my mum that i wanted to take up the classes based on Grades and take exams and all so I started Grade 1 before UPSR.

Ok so back to my story, I was considered a beginner to play songs like that but in my mind i wanted to soooo badly. I would listen attentively when the person would start playing and that person could play at anytime of the day. I had no idea who it was and which house it was coming from.

One day, Sieh Yen (or should i say Ronnie is what i call her since Form2 and she calls me Harry) exchanged piano notes with me. I gave her a copy of my Disney theme songs and she gave me a bunch of her nice pieces of classics and told me to choose. Mariage D'Amour was one of the ones she chose for me and i went back home and tried it out. To my surprise, it was one of the songs my neighbour has been playing and that one was MY FAVOURITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Till that day, I have been practising using my keyboard. At that time, it was pretty hard for a beginner like me to play a Grade 5/6 song but i attempted. I started off with my right hand then my left hand. Then I played it together. Then I memorised the notes. NOW, i play it on my brand new piano in my new house. It has been 4 years ago and i still play that very song. If i decide to play the piano, i will start with that song and before i end i will play that song again. I love it a lot and I hope that anyone in my new neighbourhood who hears me play will be inspired to do the same thing.


PS: till today,i still dont know and have never met to the person who inspired me so much to play that lovely song by Richard Clayderman.

Comments

  1. wow! this song is my inspiration to learn playing piano! I'm 28 years old never touched a piano before. only a good listener with a good taste of music. I bought a piano and I'm now learning online the piano basics. I think the books I bought will reach me to grade 3 as I've been told by the author of the online book. the first piece I'm planning to learn is marriage d'amour !!! I'm obsessed I even found your article because I was searching for anything that is related to this beautiful piece. I listen to it everyday for the past 5 years. you have motivated me more and more. thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results