My Fav Google Ads

My Sunday

Terribly sorry Bloggers cuz i want to update soo soo many things but i keep on having something coming up and i have to delay writing here. Just now I got an exception letter (ok with advanced tech) it more of an email hahahXD ok it was for Shell Scholarship. syukur Almhamdulillah Ill be going to Hilton Hotel for the Majlis Penganugerahan Biasiswa something like that. Thats what i mean, when i thought i could write here i get news and stuff like that. Of course getting that type of news is something happy!!!YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAYY:D hehe tomorrow im suppose to go to school again and give the rest of the presents for my teachers then collect my P LICENSE which is readyyyyyyy:P omg so excited finally getting my license. have to stop saying busy or else im gonna get busier. Studied Physics with my sister just now. Cooked lunch today- ayam merah and udang masak lemak, for sayur i made broccoli and carrots. Now in 1 hour we are going to the movies to watch Never Say Never muahaha actually my sister wants to watch that. I dont mind temaning my little brother to watch RIO. so he will love me more:):) lov that cute little thing altho he tells me he loves me very little like an ant. misssh my buddies.ada majlis anugerah cemerlang next next tuesday. and then a majlis pertunangan in melaka next next sunday. ;) still working too and enjoying every second of it minus the problems with ahem ahem ( i dun wanna mention the name incase that person is stalkin me) sorry for being paranoid. ok so will be back after the movie to tell u bout sth wanted to write bout long ago...

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results