My Fav Google Ads

Lazy

hmm,, today i feel very lazy. I have this feeling where I cant move and that's when i know im feeling lazy. My brain is telling me to get up and arrange sth but i just sit down and wait....im lazy thats the answer,hahaha

well i did do some spring cleaning in my room today. OOH! today is Easter. When I was in the USA before, my mum would take me to Amanda's house, a nice American girl who was my neighbour and we would have an Easter Egg Hunt. Our parents would hide the eggs before we arrived and invite all the neighbours to join. It was seriously fun. Sometimes i miss the days in US but Im glad to be here in Malaysia for so many reasons : easier halal food, presence of family, Hari Raya is fun, you get to balik kg, people look more like you and you blend in, yeahh pros and cons.

Well lemme upload a few photos and show you guys what happened throughout this week. BRB!

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results