My Fav Google Ads

Last Day With Megat and Imran




Yesterday, 31 March 2011 I have to things to tell you about. Ok lemme start with the first one. Yesterday was my last day with my 7-year old students Megat and Imran. I gave them a lollipop and we took pictures. We completed the 20th class yesterday and they were going into group class with another teacher. Usually i have classes with them every Thursday and Saturday. Its a buddy class so its only me and them. When it was time to make a card, I gave them two options: Yasameen: Megat, Imran choose between these two. Do you want to make a I Love you Card for mommy and daddy or Thank you card to Mommy and Daddy? Megat: I want to make a card for teacher..its our last class Yasameen: I felt my eyes stinging with tears but i just smiled and then .. Imran: Me too. I want to make for teacher. Yasameen: Alright then boys. and me made the card. (when we were done) Imran: i wanna draw heart for teacher but (*he couldnt draw a heart properly and that just made me smile to see how sweet they were) Megat: I want to write I Love Teacher Yasameen. and I taught him how to write that. It was our last class yesterday and Im gonna miss them but life goes on and for every meeting, prepare yourself for departure.:)

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results