My Fav Google Ads

JPA Interview

I was super duper nervous about the interview because of a gazilion reasons. I was thinking too much and i asked my friends who had already finished theirs. Finally the day came and i went to UITM shah alam (intec) Seksyen 17. my interview was at 2.05 and we started our journey at 11am. I reached there at 12 sth and had some time to chill and calm down. I had very little lunch ( paling sikit ever) That day when I had Shell Interview, I woke up the earliest ever. So conclusion I tend to do weird things when I have interviews. ok so we went upstairs at 1.30pm. I always cannot praying whenever i have interviews so just berdoa and selawat. I entered and the lady asked for all my certs. She didnt look very friendly but not garang either. I'd say ...ok:)

Then she gave us a tag with a number and a piece of paper. I got number 1. Shoot! but i thought to myself, lucky number 1. so the rest of the students followed behind me. it was 1 chinese girl who looked like aqilah in my school, 1 chinese boy called Vincent from Tmn Connaught and another boy, Yap i think who lives near my house.



Ok so when it was our turn, i went in and saw 3 interviewer (all malays) , I female and 2 males. They seemed pretty friendly except for the man with a black coat who said the least and barely smiled. The first thing they said was: Since we dont know each other, let's start by introducing yourself. Tell us what course and where. I started first.
I started off by saying my name and my SPM results: 9A+. They were a little surprised because they didnt expect to see me in that session. They said students like me were suppose to be there the previous day but then that was not my concern since i just had to do my best in the interview. SO i continued and talked more about myself and stressed that I was interested in the twinning programme with IMU if I were to take Medic. Then i told them i was the first child, planning to take medicine in UK. Then they asked why did u choose that?


The next question was: Kerajaan menggalakkan kegiatan usahawanan berbanding kerja makan gaji. Apakah pendapat anda ttg hal ini?
* Note that after i spoke and everyone had their turns I raised my hand to add another point and that is certainly allowed and they were pleased to hear any new ideas.

Last question: Bidang sukan di Malaysia sedang membangun tetapi masih belum setanding dengan pasukan lain di peringkat antarabangsa terutamanya bola sepak. Bagaimanakah kita boleh meningkatkan kualiti sukan di negara kita?
We spoke and time passed that they had to end our interview.

My advice: Dont be too worried but then prepare well with the questions they might ask. Its not super hard but then no interview is easy either. SO ALL THE BEST!! Feel free to ask me anything

Comments

  1. Hi, I just wanted to ask in what language were you required to answer in? Strictly BM or is English acceptable too? Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results