My Fav Google Ads

An Inspiring Story About Someone With Cancer

Dear All, i went for my JPJ test on Friday, 8 April 2011. I went in the car, struggled to drive properly, got scolded few times and went on driving although i felt like no way i was gonna pass....:'( finally i reached my destination and he handed my paper back to me and I searched for the results on the paper. 17/20!!! omg i passed i thanked him again and again. I got out the car and met Kak Jah. Ok you may be wondering who is kak jah? she is incharge of the whole license at Imkeda Cheras. She arranges evrything and makes sure evrything goes on well. Some people are scared of her cuz she's really loud ans stern. She has the aura to make people feel scared and I admit that too. When i handed over my results, she saw that I passed and suddenly she asked me:" SO baru habis SPM? berapa dpt?" I told her my results and she asked me " Lepas ni nak ambik apa?" I told her that i applied for science engineering or medicine. depends on the scholarship offer. Im fine with both. Then she told me something i didnt really expect: "Ambik Perubatan" i said ok thanks for the advice but then she continued saying. " Im having cancer..." She didnt look sad and she said that as-a-matter-of fact which really surprised me cuz having cancer was something serious. Then she said very quickly, " I have it everywhere. My head, my lungs, my feet, my kidneys, and many other places. Its all over. then she took my hand and asked me to touch a bump on her head. She said " Feel that. See i told u. I have cancer and its bad stuff. i was totally shocked and i could barely beleive it cuz she looked like a strong woman and at first glance, you wouldnt expect that at all. Then she told me, " Sit down and Ill show you something. If you dont mind waiting though." I told her its fine and Im waiting for that others since i finished early. so ill wait. She came back with a big file. Lotsa papers inside and i remember reading every single one of them. I felt terrible at what the reports said. It said that she is suffering from cancer at a critical stage, allergic to chemotherapy and the cancer is spreading to all parts of the body as she relies on radiotherapy itself. She first found out about this in 2009 when she was 51 i think. and now its getting really serious. she did not look sad at all but the way she told me these stuff, i knew that she was frustrated and sad of what happened. sometimes she feels helpless but she doesnt show it at all. Then she told me that the doctors said that she is a person who cannot tolerate the pain which she finds very amusing and laughed about it. She told me she curse the doctors who would inject her hands many times since the veins have constricted and barely seen. A doctor once read Bible prayers to her to make her feel strong and she said " I was too weak to curse out loud so i maki hamun in my heart" she told me that all the doctors who treated her were Chinese, no Malays. And this line really got to me: " Thats why Im like this today. I actually lost my confidence, i have no confidence in me. I make myself look tough and rough but actually deep inside im not. I have to go to the toilet every 2 hours and if i dont, ill just let it go.I cant stand it because of the cancer in my bowel. My lungs are infected too and as strong as I look, ill fall flat if somebody pushes me down. Thats why im like this today..." Its not easy for a person to make a confession like that and her words really touched my heart. The conclusion here is that you shouldnt judge a person by the way he or she acts. Sometimes people can act like a *$@#$ but you never know the actual reason behind it.Try to be understanding with human beings and imagine what problems they may be facing to amke them act like how they are. You may say that they shouldnt bring personal problems at work but then, some people do have problems that are so big you can hardly imagine. And after this Im gonna post this article i did for Public Speaking Competition that will definitely make you agree with me on this topic.

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results