My Fav Google Ads

How I Started Having A Blog

Actually LittleMissMeen is my second blog where i hide my identity a little by calling myself by that name or just Meen. The first blog was created because my mum asked me to, wait no force me to. Just kidding! She ws like so bersemangat telling me to make a blog after my PMR and thats how I started. That blog was called 4ever-blog although it did not last forever.,muaahahah

Ok so i started to get bored and ditched that one until the day i finished SPM. Now i started a brand new blog which i like better. Its not too dark and emo and not too cheerie either. Its a mixture of both: Brown (to represent the downs/hardship/sorrow in life) and turqoise( to represent sparkles/happiness in life). If you realise there is more brown than turqoise in my blog and that represents how my life is. But if you look at it with a first glance, all you see is the beautiful, shiny turqoise colour because I choose that color in life to highlight the happiness/ the good things i have instead on focusing on the hardship/sorrow. The colours of my blog represent my life and thats what i love about it.

I thought of writing the story of my life in the school magazine for the last year of school but i thought that was just too much publicity and too many people would read it, so No. I wrote the whole story but decided to not publish it and keep it in my laptop right now. Do believe this proverb: After a storm comes a calm and great achievement is never ever achieved without suffering at the beginning. Now Im gonna enter college soon and thats gonna be a whole new journey, End of high school Beginning of college life. Let's pray for the best from Allah. Amin.

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results